Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

Nga Tae

We started by singing the colours song on our blog
Then in buddy time we shared the big book T-shirts. We thought we could use this book as inspiration for our learning so we made collage T-shirts. Rosie taught us how to say “This is my blue T-shirt” in Te Reo.

Success Criteria
ü  For the collage:
o   Small pieces of paper, the same colour
o   The white paper is all covered
o   Flappy edges glued down
ü  We know at least 4 colours in Te Reo
ü  We can say the colours correctly 

How I am going

I helped create the t-shirt collage
Kerri thinks



1 know the colours of the t-shirts in Te Reo 
Kerri thinks



1 can say the words correctly 
Kerri thinks



Reflection

I really like: singing the colours song

I think I need to practice: the colours song some more because I forget grey (kiwi kiwi)

Something that really helped me was: singing the colours song and practising at home.

Kerri thinks
What a fantastic honest reflection Kingston. With support you and your group completed the t-shirt we used in our learning. I am pleased you enjoyed singing the colours song, singing can help us to learn! Keep on practising and you will know all the colours (even without the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment